Sunday, November 14, 2010

Your "go to" place for all things Lake Country!

One of the reasons I started this blog was because I am by nature a "promoter" for all of the wonderful projects my friends are involved in.  This is a nice place to showcase them!

Today I want to give a shout out to my friend Laura Kiley.  Laura has recently launched her website localstopp.com.  This website was designed to be a resource for all things Lake Country.  Whether you are looking for a restaurant, live music, or shopping it's all right there on the website.  She did a wonderful job on the site~ stop by and take a peek.

For those of you reading this who are musicians/promoters, please make sure to visit the site and get your gigs in Lake Country listed for free.

If you are a business owner and would like to advertise on the site, her rates are very reasonable.  Contact information for Laura is on the site. 

Bookmark the site for easy reference.  The best compliment you can give Laura is to tell a friend about the site...so feel free to share the information!  

Congrats Laura....I love this new project!  You know I'm your number one cheerleader!

No comments:

Post a Comment