Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays (once again, a day late)

ha! I think I should have just picked Tuesdays for this feature!  A couple random thoughts re: the whole "healthier me" thang.  


*our gym just installed tv monitors on all of the treadmills and elliptical machines.  what a difference that makes!  i watched NCIS last night while on the treadmill and the time went by just like that!
*water and i are becoming better friends.
*even with the best intentions --- it's hard work to eat healthy.  there is a lot of extra planning involved for something as simple as snacks.
*I feel better-those core muscles are getting stronger.
*I have to remember not to compare myself and my progress to others....I just have to be the best that I can be.


That's all I've got for this week.  I will keep on keepin' on until I get to a place that is just right for me :)  


If anyone has suggestions for healthy snacks (besides raw veggies) please do share.  Always looking for stuff to take with me to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment