Wednesday, November 3, 2010

so i'm a "butterfly"...

One of my co-workers found an article in a magazine that she shared with me today.  Good stuff.  The title is "Celtic secret that reveals your inner self" (I know, right?).  According to this article ancient Druids believed that each of us has a special connection with one animal determined by our birth date and the moon we were born under (keeps getting better doesn't it?).  

For those of you who share a birthday with me that falls between September 30 and October 27~ our guardian animal is a butterfly.  Here's the description:

"Cheerful and magnetic, this sign is the most social of the Celtic zodiac-no wonder they call you a social butterfly!  The Celts saw the butterfly as representing transformation and rebirth.  People come to you when they're down because they know your sunny disposition will have them smiling in no time.  Gentle, empathetic and full of life, your social calendar is always packed!"

Ha!  Doesn't sound like me at all :)

*Note I would have cited the magazine and the author but the copy she gave me doesn't show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment