Thursday, November 25, 2010

i am so very grateful....

There are so many blessings in my life, I'm a very lucky gal.  


I am grateful for my Faith.  It has been tested a few times this past year...but He has shown me time and time again to trust in Him.


I am grateful for my husband who loves me unconditionally.  We have our ups and downs - but together we manage to work out our differences.


I am grateful for my mom. She is not just my mom, she's my best friend.  She is and always has been the one person I can count on no matter what.  Plain and simple I love her to the moon and back.  I can't imagine a world without her in it.


I am grateful for my grandma.  How many 43 year olds still have a grama?  Yep, I do.  She's led quite a life and is a very strong woman.  Nothing makes me feel better than doing something for her.


I am grateful for the roof over my head.  I know that there are people less fortunate that don't have a place to call home.  


I am grateful for my job.  It can be a very stressful job at times, but I'm happy to have a job.  I know from experience how quickly a job can be taken from you.  I'm fortunate that I'm appreciated and have job stability.


I am grateful for music.  It's hands down my passion and what moves my soul.  


I am grateful for my friends.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  Ever since I can remember, I've always tried to be the best friend possible. I take my friendships very seriously.  Through the years I've had the honor and privilege to be friends with some pretty fantastic people.  Each has given me something more than what I had before just by knowing them.  I am so very fortunate to have the circle of friends that I do now. I'm grateful for the friends I've known for years as well as the friends that I've met recently.  I love each and every one of you.


Of course this is just the short list of the things I'm grateful for.  I will continue to count my blessings each and every day.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment