Wednesday, February 2, 2011

zumba!

Soooooo.....I'm finally taking the plunge. Tomorrow night I will be going to my very first zumba class.  I have to admit, I'm a little scared :)  My only experience with zumba is what I've seen on infomercials!  I like to dance and I'm not afraid of making an ass out of myself so I'm thinking I will be just fine!  I have a number of friends who swear by zumba.  They tell me that it's so much fun...not only that, but you burn a ridiculous amount of calories.  Truth be told, it's so hard for me to stay motivated with working out because I get bored.  I'm hoping this will be my new favorite thing! Anyone have any good or bad experiences with zumba? Please share.  Wish me luck!


~As a little side note, I used to go to a jazzercise class and L-O-V-E  loved it!  I'm hoping that this is similar with the high energy. Heck, I once had a dream of teaching jazzercise, perhaps someday I will teach zumba (it's a goal right?).  Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment