Sunday, January 1, 2012

the first step is making a decision to change...

Happy New Year everyone!  Here's to a happy and healthy 2012 for all of us ~ clink!

2011 was a great year filled with family, friends, music and laughter.  I continue to count my blessings for the fantastic circle of people that I have around me.  My life is richer for having all of you in it.  

The biggest change for me in 2011 was my voyage into the land of ayurveda wellness.  Let me tell you - it has changed my life in a multitude of positive ways.  It's remarkable how 6 months can change so many aspects of your life.  I am so happy that I am on this fantastic journey to a healthier me!

It's kind of funny to think that a year ago the following were not in my food "vocabulary". I have been having fun experimenting with new foods/healthy preparations (suggestions always welcomed):

ghee
quinoa
herbal tea
almond butter
celery root
cream of wheat
flax seed
raw sugar

Slow and steady wins the race. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing ~ knowing that I'm creating a healthier future for myself.

I sincerely hope that everyone is excited about all of the prospects that 2012 holds.  Let's keep in touch and share how we are doing with our personal goals.

Happy New Year!

Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment